Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Worthy

Worthy Worthy by Donna Cooner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The characters are high school juniors and seniors getting ready for prom. There is lots of talk about popularity, who is dating who, planning for the prom (decorations, buying tickets, promposals), etc... nothing inappropriate for middle school. There is some kissing, and if I remember correctly only one cuss word. It pretty much reads like a teen movie. The references to designers, apps, songs, are all current so this book will date itself pretty quickly. I can see this being a big seller especially with our girls-- I can see them totally getting sucked in to the story simply because the idea of an app like this could so easily be real. It was by no means the best book I ever read, but I could tell just a short while in that our kids will eat it up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment